Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Midweek madness

I was out in the snow last night under the van. Now that is weird. What was I up to? I hear you say. Well I was retrieving the overdrive spacer from the non gear gear box so I could do the build for real. And so here it is. I know you've seen it all before, but its a bit more special this time, and the mount is on.

Now of course I need to find something to fit between these two - and get them about 1" closer than they were before....


We live in Scotland, where it is cold and dark most of the year so I have learnt to be prepared for whatever mother nature is planning on throwing at me. Warm clothes and lots of them are the order of the day. But what of the darkness I hear you say? Well I would like to introduce the new little yellow feature-ette I like to call Tool Of The Week. And this weeks tool is.....

A £3 eBay LED head torch. Its cheap, its light and it makes things like messing about under cars in the snow a slightly nicer experience.


In completely unrelated news, I have been working on a side project . My brother kindly bought us a wine making kit for Christmas and today was siphoning day. It smells really nice - can't wait for it to be ready!

No comments: