Thursday, February 12, 2009

Snow Snow Come back!

The snow is melting - aaaarrrrrgggghhh! What? I hear you say? Well, when its sub Zero, it's nice and dry, and because it's dry it doesn't feel so cold. Now its started raining, the snow is melting and it is cold cold cold. And wet. Not happy. Nevertheless I persevered and tonight I got the propshaft on and the gearbox full of oil. I've also got the speedo cable on.

So again lots of little bits and a smidgen of progress. The gear change feels pretty good (obviously without the actual engine actually running). I've been looking at doing the wiring, but with all that water sloshing around I didn't really fancy it tonight.

The to-do list is shrinking, but there are more things to do, if you know what I mean. There are things like fitting the sink, modifying the seat belt and fitting the new/old bunks. Oh and there's a flat tyre .. boo.

Lets not talk about the welding...

No comments: