Saturday, August 29, 2009

Psst

Guess what I did last night? Go on guess...

OK I'll give you a clue...

Doesn't look too bad does it?* The girls where having a girlie night in last night with Jack Black in School of Rock - top film with an ace sound track, but due to being a boy I wasn't allowed to join in - no popcorn for me... Ah well. I had a productive time with the spray gun and a tin of cellulose paint. I didn't do a very good prep job as the wing it a bit of a mess - a few areas of crazing and the odd blob of resin, but hey - its now yellow.

In other news, today is our wedding anniversary and my lovely wife baught me the re-released Stone Roses album - oh yeah...1989... I was there.


*There is a 1.5 m exclusion zone round any bodywork I have done myself - sorry.

1 comment:

DJ said...

Happy anniversary, babe! How good are girly-nights-in for getting all industrious in the garage, eh?!