Sunday, March 09, 2008

and finally...

I got them thair belts in... it was a bit of a pain but they are now in, and being enjoyed!


I also sorted a problem with the throttle sticking and I've got plans to improve the fuel efficiency and the performance. I have an RC40 mini exhaust on order and I'm looking at electronic ignition.

I got a chance to head out into the hills behind the house for some moody photos - what do you think?


Oh and there's the old nighttime cruse (or popping to Tesco with the kids)



and the next project is...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good moody photo, that would be good on a large canvas on the wall, timeless. You need to sort the dodgy grill out, it looks weird.

Anonymous said...

good job with the seatbelts, looks nice and secure, especially compared the VW Kombi I've been driven around in.

Rupert said...

ta Russell! the grille got mangle by the previous owner who was trying to remove bits before he sprayed it, but me managed to mangle it! I have been quoted £100 for a new one :o(

I'm quite pleased with the seatbelts event though I say so myself!