Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Congratulations Jez and Ruth

Last weekend my little brother did the honorable thing and married his fiance. It was a really nice event at a very posh castle in Yorkshire with just the right amount of everything. I was an usher, which seems to be something I like to do (bossing people around and being in charge of things). At one point it seemed as though everywhere I turned there was an old school friend or relative I hadn't seem for years. Of course there was a lot of dressing up...

She's with him...

Grandad and Grandson - Me in 30 years and Me 30 years ago...

There weren't any classic cars involved though (I was sure the lannie could have been included somewhere!) , but saying that, they did get to the church on time...

So a quick Hi and congratulations to Jez and Ruth and if you're reading this from Barbados, what are you doing - you're supposed to be on honeymoon! And Griff, I'll try not to post after a few drinks OK!

No comments: