Sunday, September 21, 2008

The more you look...

the more you find... I had a dig around the remmentants of the strap that prevents Jessica's roof goping to far back and found this...

Commer Sunroof?

So I also went round the gutter with the twirly wire brush, removed all the old mastic and threw some excelent Bilt Hamber products at it.
Smoooooth...

The headlining being under the roof hole ment that I didn't really want to go welding it up and setting fire to the headlining so.... a sheet of stainless and some self-tappers were employed.
I also took the angle grinder to some of the gutter which was rusty and made some panels to replace it.

Hide your eyes Jess, this won't take long...

So what colour is Jessica? Well today we're going for Ford Diamond White... not too bad is it?
Don't you open that Trapdoor
Also had a crack at some wag filled corners at the back, it wasn't as bad as I thought so it was quickly patched up and sealed.
But I don't seem to be able to put the seam sealer on properly.
Don't worry Molly did get some attention, all the carpets got taken out again for a good scrub. Looking a bit better now don't you think?

No comments: